Old 11-05-2008, 02:38 PM
"Stephan van Ingen"

Default gadmin-proftpd crashes on startup

Who to address to get this version in the Ubuntu-repository?
2008/11/5 Christian Kirbach <christian.kirbach@googlemail.com>

Confirming the issue and confirming that installing

*http://debian.cs.binghamton.edu/debian/pool/main/g/gadmin-proftpd/gadmin-proftpd_0.3.5-2_i386.deb

fixes all my problems.

--

gadmin-proftpd crashes on startup

https://bugs.launchpad.net/bugs/276181

You received this bug notification because you are a direct subscriber

of the bug.

Old 11-18-2008, 09:11 PM
"Stephan van Ingen"

Were can we address this to upgrade the version of the repository?

--

I un-installed the version from the repository.

I downloaded gadmin-proftpd_0.3.5-2_i386.deb from http://debian.cs.binghamton.edu/debian/pool/main/g/gadmin-proftpd/ and than one works, so just move the version upstream to the Ubuntu-repository and close this: right?

Confirming bug still present as of 11/18/08