Old 12-12-2007, 06:22 AM
Daniel Holbach

Default Till Kamppeter joined the MOTU team

Hello everybody,

I'm please to let you know that Till Kamppeter, our printing guru joined
the MOTU team!

Please give him a warm welcome to the team!

Have a nice day,
Daniel

Old 12-12-2007, 07:04 AM
Bryce Harrington

Welcome aboard Till, great to have a printing guru in MOTU! :-)

Old 12-12-2007, 07:04 AM
Bryce Harrington

Old 12-12-2007, 07:36 AM
Mirco Müller

Am Mittwoch, den 12.12.2007, 08:22 +0100 schrieb Daniel Holbach:

> I'm please to let you know that Till Kamppeter, our printing guru joined
> the MOTU team!
>
> Please give him a warm welcome to the team!

Greetings Tim!

Welcome to the funky bunch!

Bese regards...

Mirco

Old 12-12-2007, 07:36 AM
Mirco Müller

Old 12-12-2007, 07:49 AM
Stephan Hermann

Am Wed, 12 Dec 2007 08:22:40 +0100
schrieb Daniel Holbach <daniel.holbach@ubuntu.com>:

> Hello everybody,
>
> I'm please to let you know that Till Kamppeter, our printing guru
> joined the MOTU team!

Cool...I remember the day during LinuxTag 2006 when we (The Kubuntu-DE
Team, Till and Werner) had dinner and were talking about Cups in
Ubuntu (these days Till was still with Mandriva) and some of the
problems of Cups in Ubuntu. I told him to talk to Pitti at UDS in
Paris about it..and now, good news everyone, Till is on Board

Thx for your good work on the printing stuff, Till, let's rock

sh

Old 12-12-2007, 10:47 AM
Marco Rodrigues

Daniel Holbach wrote:
> Hello everybody,
>
> I'm please to let you know that Till Kamppeter, our printing guru joined
> the MOTU team!
>
> Please give him a warm welcome to the team!
>
> Have a nice day,
> Daniel

Welcome :-) You really do hard work on print stuff!

Greetings!

--
Marco Rodrigues

http://Marco.Tondela.org

Old 12-12-2007, 02:23 PM
Mirco Müller

Am Mittwoch, den 12.12.2007, 09:36 +0100 schrieb Mirco Müller:

> > I'm please to let you know that Till Kamppeter, our printing guru joined
> > the MOTU team!
> >
> > Please give him a warm welcome to the team!
>
> Greetings Tim!

Ups... sorry Till!

> Welcome to the funky bunch!
>
> Bese regards...

Best regards... (this time

Mirco

Old 12-12-2007, 02:23 PM
Mirco Müller

Am Mittwoch, den 12.12.2007, 09:36 +0100 schrieb Mirco Müller:

> > I'm please to let you know that Till Kamppeter, our printing guru joined
> > the MOTU team!
> >
> > Please give him a warm welcome to the team!
>
> Greetings Tim!

Ups... sorry Till!

> Welcome to the funky bunch!
>
> Bese regards...