Old 07-29-2008, 06:36 PM
"Gabriel Lamounier"

Default nginx package

Hi there,

I'm trying to create an nginx 0.6.32 package from the source code so
it looks like yours nginx_0.5.33-1_i386.deb.

My first attempt is ok, but there are some things missing.

Could you share the configure options you used to compile the source
and the exact instructions you used to build the .deb package?

I hope to hear from you soon,

Gabriel

Old 08-01-2008, 02:56 AM
"Emmet Hikory"

Gabriel Lamounier wrote:
> I'm trying to create an nginx 0.6.32 package from the source code so
> it looks like yours nginx_0.5.33-1_i386.deb.
<...>
> Could you share the configure options you used to compile the source
> and the exact instructions you used to build the .deb package?

This information should be encoded in the debian/rules file in the
source package. You can get the unpacked source package for nginx by
running `apt-get source nginx` from the command line.

--
Emmet HIKORY