Old 07-29-2008, 01:00 PM
"Cody A.W. Somerville"

Default MOTU SRU Team wiki page

Hello MOTU, Contributors, and fellow MOTU-SRU members,

*I quickly put together a wiki page for the MOTU SRU team to allow for us to easily schedule meetings and keep track of issues we face along with the resolutions we've arrived at. You can visit it and help make it more awesome by directing your browser to https://wiki.ubuntu.com/MOTU/Teams/SRU

Along with getting this team page setup in the wiki, I'd like to see about organizing a MOTU SRU meeting so that we can all touch base. How does August 7th @ 1600 UTC sound to everyone?

Cheers,

--

Cody A.W. Somerville
Software Engineer

http://www.redcow.ca

Old 07-29-2008, 01:25 PM
Luca Falavigna

Cody A.W. Somerville ha scritto:

I quickly put together a wiki page for the MOTU SRU team

Great! Thanks Cody

Along with getting this team page setup in the wiki, I'd like to see
about organizing a MOTU SRU meeting so that we can all touch base. How
does August 7th @ 1600 UTC sound to everyone?

I'll be home on holiday (I hope, at least...), so I think I can attend
the meeting.

--
. '`. Luca Falavigna
: :' : Ubuntu MOTU Developer