Old 07-25-2008, 12:44 PM
Scott Kitterman

Default Stepping down from motu-sru

I am stepping down from motu-sru because I don't think I can be effective at
it.

The current state of Launchpad is that it takes me forever to work through
which SRU bugs I should look at and which ones I don't need to. I give.

Since we added one extra person in the last go 'round, I shouldn't need a
replacement.

Scott K

Old 11-28-2008, 07:28 AM
Luca Falavigna

Hello,

after serving for two release cycles as a motu-sru team member, I
decided to leave this position open for another developer interested in
post-release activities.

Work pressure increased a lot lately and I was not able to process SRU
and MOTU activities as I did in recent past. motu-sru is a key team and
deserves much more love than the amount I can give to it right now. I am
still strongly interested in SRUs, I will be probably around again in
the future, but I (sadly) feel this is the right decision for now.

A big thank you to all team members, current and former, for the help
provided and for the huge amount of work done, you ROCK!

. '`. Luca Falavigna
: :' : Ubuntu MOTU Developer
`. `'` Debian Maintainer
`- GPG Key: 0x86BC2A50

Old 01-21-2009, 07:47 PM
Nicolas Valcárcel

Hi folks,
I need to end my short ride in the MOTU-SRU team, i apply with
the hope that i will have more time now since i wouldn't be at the
university anymore, but that didn't happen, i still doesn't have enough
time for that, work, the projects i have, the things i want to do and
the amount of work i'm making on it is not as much as i will like it to
be. For that reason i leave my position open for someone else who want
to take it.
--
aka nxvl
Key fingerprint = BCE4 27A0 D03E 55DE DA2D BE06 891D 8DEE 6545 97FE