Old 12-04-2007, 03:06 PM

Default gpsim stimulus errors

Hello,

I've installed gpsim 0.22.0-1 and I find difficulties to generate
stimulus. If I call the stimulus file:

**gpsim> stimulus_file

then I get messages like

***ERROR: syntax error, unexpected'
'
EOLN_T, expecting MACRO while parsing:
'
'
But if (deleting comments) I convert the stimulus_file into a single
line (without CR nor LF) and then I copy and paste the entire file into
the **gpsim> command line, ERROR disappears. I suspect gtk or UTF code
can be responsible...

Thanks for your help,

Jose

--