FAQ Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read
» Video Reviews

» Linux Archive

Linux-archive is a website aiming to archive linux email lists and to make them easily accessible for linux users/developers.


» Sponsor

» Partners

» Sponsor

Go Back   Linux Archive > Ubuntu > Ubuntu Masters Of The Universe

 
 
LinkBack Thread Tools
 
Old 07-05-2008, 07:12 PM
Luya Tshimbalanga
 
Default video-display sketches - updates

I have stripped out the light from Wave theme to make it distros
friendly. Comments are welcome.
Should theme related be preferred, I will include them in the final
version (both with and without in the source).


Luya

References:
-----------------

http://luya.fedorapeople.org/echo/devices/

_______________________________________________
Fedora-art-list mailing list
Fedora-art-list@redhat.com
http://www.redhat.com/mailman/listinfo/fedora-art-list
 
Old 07-05-2008, 07:20 PM
Martin Sourada
 
Default video-display sketches - updates

On Sat, 2008-07-05 at 12:12 -0700, Luya Tshimbalanga wrote:
> I have stripped out the light from Wave theme to make it distros
> friendly. Comments are welcome.
> Should theme related be preferred, I will include them in the final
> version (both with and without in the source).
>
>
> Luya
>
> References:
> -----------------
>
> http://luya.fedorapeople.org/echo/devices/
>
Looking good. You could perhaps use brighter colours for the wallpaper.

Martin
_______________________________________________
Fedora-art-list mailing list
Fedora-art-list@redhat.com
http://www.redhat.com/mailman/listinfo/fedora-art-list
 
Old 07-05-2008, 07:35 PM
Luya Tshimbalanga
 
Default video-display sketches - updates

Martin Sourada a écrit :
>
> Looking good. You could perhaps use brighter colours for the wallpaper.
>
> Martin
>
>
>

I edited the 256x256 for a quick preview. The wallpaper is now brigther.


Luya
_______________________________________________
Fedora-art-list mailing list
Fedora-art-list@redhat.com
http://www.redhat.com/mailman/listinfo/fedora-art-list
 
Old 07-05-2008, 07:45 PM
Martin Sourada
 
Default video-display sketches - updates

On Sat, 2008-07-05 at 12:35 -0700, Luya Tshimbalanga wrote:
> I edited the 256x256 for a quick preview. The wallpaper is now brigther.
>
>
> Luya

I think we can afford less subtle gradient here ;-) See the attachment.
I also added small fix for objects alignment in z-direction (the display
outline was to much behind).

Martin
_______________________________________________
Fedora-art-list mailing list
Fedora-art-list@redhat.com
http://www.redhat.com/mailman/listinfo/fedora-art-list
 
Old 07-05-2008, 08:28 PM
Luya Tshimbalanga
 
Default video-display sketches - updates

Martin Sourada a écrit :
>
> I think we can afford less subtle gradient here ;-) See the attachment.
> I also added small fix for objects alignment in z-direction (the display
> outline was to much behind).
>
> Martin
>
Fixed and updated other icons.


Luya

Reference:
--------------
http://luya.fedorapeople.org/echo/devices/


_______________________________________________
Fedora-art-list mailing list
Fedora-art-list@redhat.com
http://www.redhat.com/mailman/listinfo/fedora-art-list
 
Old 07-05-2008, 09:02 PM
Martin Sourada
 
Default video-display sketches - updates

On Sat, 2008-07-05 at 13:28 -0700, Luya Tshimbalanga wrote:
> Fixed and updated other icons.
>
>
> Luya
>
> Reference:
> --------------
> http://luya.fedorapeople.org/echo/devices/
>
Looking great! I have no further comments. After you upload it to git,
please add a comment to the relevant bug (I suppose you can also close
it) [1]. You'd also need to create symlinks to system-config-display, to
display it in the menu, until the upstream bug [2] is fixed. You can do
it similar way like it's done for the already existing icons from the
set (48x48 and scalable).

Thanks,
Martin

References:
[1] https://fedorahosted.org/echo-icon-theme/ticket/30
[2] https://bugzilla.redhat.com/show_bug.cgi?id=447012
_______________________________________________
Fedora-art-list mailing list
Fedora-art-list@redhat.com
http://www.redhat.com/mailman/listinfo/fedora-art-list
 
Old 07-06-2008, 03:33 AM
Luya Tshimbalanga
 
Default video-display sketches - updates

Martin Sourada a écrit :
>
> Looking great! I have no further comments. After you upload it to git,
> please add a comment to the relevant bug (I suppose you can also close
> it) [1]. You'd also need to create symlinks to system-config-display, to
> display it in the menu, until the upstream bug [2] is fixed. You can do
> it similar way like it's done for the already existing icons from the
> set (48x48 and scalable).
>
>
Pushed on both master and 0.3.x. branches.

Luya

_______________________________________________
Fedora-art-list mailing list
Fedora-art-list@redhat.com
http://www.redhat.com/mailman/listinfo/fedora-art-list
 
Old 07-06-2008, 08:33 AM
Martin Sourada
 
Default video-display sketches - updates

On Sat, 2008-07-05 at 20:33 -0700, Luya Tshimbalanga wrote:
> Martin Sourada a écrit :
> >
> > Looking great! I have no further comments. After you upload it to git,
> > please add a comment to the relevant bug (I suppose you can also close
> > it) [1]. You'd also need to create symlinks to system-config-display, to
> > display it in the menu, until the upstream bug [2] is fixed. You can do
> > it similar way like it's done for the already existing icons from the
> > set (48x48 and scalable).
> >
> >
> Pushed on both master and 0.3.x. branches.
>
> Luya
>
Seems like committing to more branches is still not handled very well.
You added bunch of .rej and .orig files to the 0.3.x branch and didn't
update 48x48 source SVG, scalable SVG and all PNGs (seems that binary
files cannot be tracked by diff). I've fixed it

Martin
_______________________________________________
Fedora-art-list mailing list
Fedora-art-list@redhat.com
http://www.redhat.com/mailman/listinfo/fedora-art-list
 

Thread Tools




All times are GMT. The time now is 10:02 PM.

VBulletin, Copyright ©2000 - 2014, Jelsoft Enterprises Ltd.
Content Relevant URLs by vBSEO ©2007, Crawlability, Inc.
Copyright ©2007 - 2008, www.linux-archive.org