Old 05-12-2008, 04:18 PM
Jeroen van Meeuwen

Default pkgorder prints matching packages but not the dependencies

Jeremy Katz wrote:

On Mon, 2008-05-12 at 16:53 +0200, Jeroen van Meeuwen wrote:

Jeremy Katz wrote:

But, I think that for post-F9, we're going to nuke splittree and
pkgorder out of anaconda and Jesse is going to integrate them into
pungi.

Is this set in stone already, or open for discussion still?

Realistically, they make no sense at all in anaconda. The only reason
they've historically been there is because the tree compose tools
weren't open. And there are a lot of assumptions and information for
them which can be better done if they're integrated with the tree build
tools rather than just sitting neglected in anaconda

I like how you use plural for "tree build tools" while I only hear this now.

Still my original question remains; Would you mind answering it so I get
an impression of where we're headed with Revisor during the F10
development cycle?

Kind regards,

Jeroen van Meeuwen