Old 05-12-2008, 04:12 PM
Tim Gardner

Default SRU Justification for 197959

This is a multi-part message in MIME format.https://bugs.edge.launchpad.net/ubuntu/+source/linux/+bug/197959/comments/73

This is a pretty big patch, but it has the saving grace that it only
affects one driver. All of the patches are cherry-picks or backports
from upstream (by the maintainer).

rtg

--
Tim Gardner tim.gardner@ubuntu.com

Old 05-12-2008, 06:37 PM
Stefan Bader

Tim Gardner wrote:
> https://bugs.edge.launchpad.net/ubuntu/+source/linux/+bug/197959/comments/73
>
> This is a pretty big patch, but it has the saving grace that it only
> affects one driver. All of the patches are cherry-picks or backports
> from upstream (by the maintainer).
>
> rtg

Do we have feedback on your PPA kernels? Ack in that case.

Old 05-12-2008, 06:58 PM
Tim Gardner

Stefan Bader wrote:
> Tim Gardner wrote:
>> https://bugs.edge.launchpad.net/ubuntu/+source/linux/+bug/197959/comments/73
>>
>> This is a pretty big patch, but it has the saving grace that it only
>> affects one driver. All of the patches are cherry-picks or backports
>> from upstream (by the maintainer).
>>
>> rtg
>>

> Do we have feedback on your PPA kernels? Ack in that case.

Working on getting feedback. PPA builds are kind of slow.

--
Tim Gardner tim.gardner@ubuntu.com