Old 04-29-2008, 04:39 PM
Tim Gardner

Default RT scheduler breakage

Alessio,

Hardy commit
http://kernel.ubuntu.com/git?p=ubuntu/ubuntu-hardy.git;a=commit;h=4b7c68904bf9ada8c4770ce5927e8 ec71769ed92
broke the -rt build. I hacked in some brute force fixes that at least
let it compile. Could you review it for correctness, and perhaps send a
pretty patch? Thanks.

rtg

--
Tim Gardner tim.gardner@ubuntu.com

Old 04-30-2008, 12:29 PM
"Alessio Igor Bogani"

Tim,

2008/4/29 Tim Gardner <tim.gardner@canonical.com>:
[...]
> broke the -rt build. I hacked in some brute force fixes that at least
> let it compile. Could you review it for correctness, and perhaps send a
> pretty patch? Thanks.

Your hack seems perfect to me.

Thank you!

Ciao,
Alessio

Old 04-30-2008, 02:35 PM
Tim Gardner

Alessio Igor Bogani wrote:
> Tim,
>
> 2008/4/29 Tim Gardner <tim.gardner@canonical.com>:
> [...]
>> broke the -rt build. I hacked in some brute force fixes that at least
>> let it compile. Could you review it for correctness, and perhaps send a
>> pretty patch? Thanks.
>
> Your hack seems perfect to me.
>
> Thank you!
>
> Ciao,
> Alessio

Can you also create a bug report for the -17.31 upload (rt: Fix mutex in
the toshiba_acpi driver) and do the SRU dance according to
https://wiki.ubuntu.com/StableReleaseUpdates ? I need the SRU test case
description and test results.

rtg

--