Old 04-19-2008, 02:58 AM
James Blackwell

Default Xen networking on Hardy

Hello,

I'm trying to locate more information about the Xen problem with
linux-image-2.6.24-16-xen. The bug causes a failure of bridging between
Dom0 and DomU, as documented in :

https://bugs.launchpad.net/ubuntu/+source/xen-3.2/+bug/204010

What are the chances of seeing a new DomU kernel before hardy release?

Thanks in advance,

James

--
My home page: <a href="http://jblack.linuxguru.net">James Blackwell</a>
Gnupg 06357400 F-print AAE4 8C76 58DA 5902 761D 247A 8A55 DA73 0635 7400

Old 04-19-2008, 02:41 PM
"Todd Deshane"

Hi James,