=== What was done engineering wise? ===
* Wrapping up on blueprint work for the Q-cycle and starting work on the
* Quantal release note documentation.
* [Ceph-OpenStack] Update juju charm for ceph to support more options
and fix for indempotency
* [Ceph-OpenStack] Integrate Ceph into existing OpenStack charms
* [MAAS] Use squashfs image for PXE installations (and ubuntu server CD
* [MAAS] ARM support added
* [ARM Server] Negotiate MAAS architectural changes to support ARM
servers in trunk
* [ARM Server] Implement MAAS provisioner for ARM servers that have IPMI
and pxelinux emulation
* [ARM Server] Verify that MAAS works on a real ARM server
* [ARM Server] Verify that juju works on a real ARM server
* [OpenFlow] keep up with quantum changes wrt to functionality and
distributed plugins (davidmed, bigswitch)
* [Hadoop] Review use of puppet modules in hadoop charms
* [OpenAttestation]UPSTREAM - Test 1.0 packages
* [OpenAttestation] Pull request for fixes to 1.5
* [OpenAttestation] Update packaging to oat 1.5
* Juju v0.6 "honolulu" released, which will be the version in Quantal.
* OpenStack provider updates for Folsom compatibility
* MAAS Updates for new MAAS functionality
* Local provider refactored to use Ubuntu Cloud Images
* Serializer performance enhancements (when libyaml is present)
* Format: 2 support for charms (which eliminates usage of python-only
formatting in favor of json)
=== What's about to land that might impact the other teams and release
as a whole? ===
=== Summary of bugs working on by team (reasonably reliable) ===
Active bugs server is tracking:
High) Ubuntu Server installation with 128M ram hangs
-In progress by James Page; discussion of documentation changes.
High) add release note that OpenStack should be used on a
High) ubuntu-server install takes up too much space
-In Progress by James Page.
Medium) ntp package missing logcheck exceptions file
-Submitted this week, still needs triaged.
Low) python-nova depends on python-setuptools-git?
-Chuck Short investigating.
=== Dependencies on other teams to make deliverables, blocking items,
Ubuntu Server & Cloud Workloads
ubuntu-server mailing list
More info: https://wiki.ubuntu.com/ServerTeam