Old 10-07-2012, 03:53 PM
Joseph Salisbury

Default LP:1063061 Added To Kernel Team Hot List

Hello,

I've added the following bug to the Kernel Team Hot List:
LP:1063061[0]
* please backport support for EFI vars > 1KB

If anyone has some free cycles, it would be great if this bug could be
reviewed.

Thanks,

Joe

[0] https://bugs.launchpad.net/ubuntu/+source/linux/+bug/1063061

Old 10-09-2012, 08:32 AM
Andy Whitcroft

On Sun, Oct 07, 2012 at 11:53:51AM -0400, Joseph Salisbury wrote:
> Hello,
>
> I've added the following bug to the Kernel Team Hot List:
> LP:1063061[0]
> * please backport support for EFI vars > 1KB
>
> If anyone has some free cycles, it would be great if this bug could
> be reviewed.

I am looking at this as part of my efi boot work.

-apw