Old 09-10-2012, 07:10 PM
Seth Forshee

Default Fix I/O problems with gmux on retina Macbook

This patch hasn't made it upstream yet, but I expect it to be included
in the next batch of x86 platform driver updates for 3.6. It has
positive test feedback and more closely matches the way that the Apple
driver interacts with the indexed gmux.

Thanks,
Seth

Bernhard Froemel (1):
UBUNTU: SAUCE: apple-gmux: Fix index read functions

drivers/platform/x86/apple-gmux.c | 6 ++++--