Old 09-10-2012, 03:41 PM
Brad Figg

Default kernel.ubuntu.com has a new look ...

The look of kernel.ubuntu.com has been updated to more closely
resemble other ubuntu.com sites. This new index page also has
has a link to the testing that the Ubuntu kernel team is performing.

Brad
--
Brad Figg brad.figg@canonical.com http://www.canonical.com

Old 09-10-2012, 03:44 PM
Ho Wan Chan

Thanks looks good. I do like installing 3.6 kernels now and having fun with it

Regards,
Howard Chan