Old 09-09-2012, 05:13 AM
Navdeep Singh Sidhu

Default How to change critical level of battery in Ubuntu 12.04 ? & Is it safe to edit conf files of /etc/laptop-mode/ ?

Hello friends,

I have found the files i have been looking for. Now the question is , Is it safe to change the config files in directory /etc/laptop-mode/ files like auto-hibernate.conf to set the crtical level for hibernation. & in all these configuration files '0' stands for true or flase & same for '1'.

Thanks in advance !!!

Regards,
Navdeep Singh