Old 08-25-2012, 12:37 AM
Joseph Salisbury

Default LP:1038055 Added To Kernel Team Hot List

Hello,

I've added the following bug to the Kernel Team Hot List:
LP:1038055.

* Graphics fail to initialise correctly, in kvm with cirrus
graphics (after LUKS install)

* Significant issue for quantal VMs running under kvm

If anyone has some free cycles, it would be great if this bug could be
reviewed.

Thanks,

Joe

[0] https://bugs.launchpad.net/ubuntu/+source/grub2/+bug/1038055