Old 08-21-2012, 04:07 PM
Leann Ogasawara

Default Quantal Beta-1 Freeze Thurs Aug 30

Hi All,

This is a reminder that Quantal Beta-1 Freeze is next Thurs Aug 30. As
such, we intend to upload our final Beta-1 kernel no later than 2100 UTC
on Tues Aug 28. Please send any patches which need to land in the
Beta-1 release before end of week to allow time for review.

Thanks in advance,
Leann