-   -   ACK: be2net: reduce gso_max_size setting to account for ethernet header. (http://www.linux-archive.org/ubuntu-kernel-team/695880-ack-be2net-reduce-gso_max_size-setting-account-ethernet-header.html)

Tim Gardner 08-20-2012 01:29 PM

ACK: be2net: reduce gso_max_size setting to account for ethernet header.

Are you sure http://bugs.launchpad.net/bugs/1035348 is the right bug
number ?

--
Tim Gardner tim.gardner@canonical.com

Tim Gardner 08-21-2012 01:53 PM

ACK: be2net: reduce gso_max_size setting to account for ethernet header.

On 08/20/2012 08:49 PM, Jesse Sung wrote:

2012/8/20 Tim Gardner <tim.gardner@canonical.com>:

Seems like all of these ought to be coming via stable. Have you mentioned
any of these patches on the stable mailing list?

No, I haven't. Should I send them to stable instead of SRU?

Thanks,
Jesse

Lets do both so that the rest of the community can benefit. You might
want to refresh your memory of stable procedures by reviewing
Documentation/stable_kernel_rules.txt in the kernel repo. Be sure to
mention to which kernel version(s) that these patches apply.

rtg
--
Tim Gardner tim.gardner@canonical.com