Old 08-20-2012, 12:58 PM
Tim Gardner

Default ACK: be2net: reduce gso_max_size setting to account for ethernet header.

Seems like all of these ought to be coming via stable. Have you
mentioned any of these patches on the stable mailing list?

rtg
--
Tim Gardner tim.gardner@canonical.com

Old 08-20-2012, 01:13 PM
Seth Forshee

Ack for the whole series.

Old 08-21-2012, 02:49 AM
Jesse Sung

2012/8/20 Tim Gardner <tim.gardner@canonical.com>:
> Seems like all of these ought to be coming via stable. Have you mentioned
> any of these patches on the stable mailing list?

No, I haven't. Should I send them to stable instead of SRU?

Thanks,
Jesse

Old 08-21-2012, 02:51 AM
Jesse Sung

2012/8/20 Tim Gardner <tim.gardner@canonical.com>:
> Are you sure http://bugs.launchpad.net/bugs/1035348 is the right bug
> number ?

It's a private bug in the beginning, and it's public now. Sorry for that.

Thanks,
Jesse