Old 08-15-2012, 07:23 PM
Tim Gardner

Default Quantal 3.5.2 Yama conflicts

Kees - rather then me hacking on these 2 patches, would you mind
refactoring them against linux-next or current upstream ? I suspect you
must already have them sitting on a branch somewhere ready for upstream
submission.

UBUNTU: SAUCE: security: unconditionally chain to Yama LSM
UBUNTU: SAUCE: Yama: add link restrictions

I've dropped these for now in favour of a clean vanilla 3.5.2 stable update.

rtg
--
Tim Gardner tim.gardner@canonical.com