Old 08-10-2012, 07:40 PM
Joseph Salisbury

Default LP:1035109 Added To Kernel Team Hot List

Hello,

I've added the following bug to the Kernel Team Hot List:
LP: 1035109

* This bug is causing a kernel panic when booting from the Quantal CD.

If anyone has some free cycles, it would be great if this bug could be
reviewed.

Thanks,

Joe

[0] https://bugs.launchpad.net/ubuntu/+source/linux/+bug/1035109

Old 08-10-2012, 09:00 PM
Seth Forshee

On Fri, Aug 10, 2012 at 03:40:45PM -0400, Joseph Salisbury wrote:
> Hello,
>
> I've added the following bug to the Kernel Team Hot List:
> LP: 1035109
>
> * This bug is causing a kernel panic when booting from the Quantal CD.
>
> If anyone has some free cycles, it would be great if this bug could
> be reviewed.

I marked it a duplicate of 1034459. I've already got a patch, which I'll
send shortly.

Seth