Old 08-01-2012, 06:39 PM
Joseph Salisbury

Default LP:1031831 Added To Kernel Team Hot List

Hello,

I've added the following bug to the Kernel Team Hot List:
LP: 1031831

If anyone has some free cycles, it would be great if this bug could be
reviewed.

Thanks,

Joe

https://bugs.launchpad.net/ubuntu/+source/linux/+bug/1031831

Old 08-02-2012, 01:19 PM
Tim Gardner

On 08/01/2012 12:39 PM, Joseph Salisbury wrote:
> Hello,
>
> I've added the following bug to the Kernel Team Hot List:
> LP: 1031831
>
> If anyone has some free cycles, it would be great if this bug could be
> reviewed.
>
> Thanks,
>
> Joe
>

> https://bugs.launchpad.net/ubuntu/+source/linux/+bug/1031831

I don't think this belongs on the top ten because it isn't a distro
kernel team issue.

rtg
--
Tim Gardner tim.gardner@canonical.com

Old 08-02-2012, 01:32 PM
Joseph Salisbury

I've added the following bug to the Kernel Team Hot List:
LP: 1031831

If anyone has some free cycles, it would be great if this bug could be
reviewed.

Thanks,

Joe

https://bugs.launchpad.net/ubuntu/+source/linux/+bug/1031831

I don't think this belongs on the top ten because it isn't a distro
kernel team issue.

rtg

Removed. Thanks, Tim.