Old 07-31-2012, 08:22 PM
Thomas Maass

Default Toshiba AC100 kernel

Hi!
Can you please enable the a800 dvb device in the AC100 kernel?
I own such a device and it runs fine on the AC100. It is located
under "support various dvb devices", you have to enable remote
controls to access it. adfs write support would also be fine.
I had no problems with it writing on an Amiga partition.

Thanks!

Thomas

Old 08-01-2012, 12:23 PM
Tim Gardner

On 07/31/2012 02:22 PM, Thomas Maass wrote:
> Hi!
> Can you please enable the a800 dvb device in the AC100 kernel?
> I own such a device and it runs fine on the AC100. It is located
> under "support various dvb devices", you have to enable remote
> controls to access it. adfs write support would also be fine.
> I had no problems with it writing on an Amiga partition.
>
> Thanks!
>
> Thomas

I think Jani maintains this kernel.

rtg
--
Tim Gardner tim.gardner@canonical.com

Old 08-01-2012, 01:02 PM
Jani Monoses

Hi,

a sync-up of the kernel config is long overdue for the ac100 indeed.
I'd like it to have all the options that regular ubuntu kernels have
enabled but did not get around to
do that yet.
I'll have a look at this soon.
cheers
Jani

Old 08-01-2012, 01:22 PM
Oliver Grawert

hi,
On Tue, 31 Jul 2012 22:22:17 +0200
Thomas Maass <mase@setho.org> wrote:

> Hi!
> Can you please enable the a800 dvb device in the AC100 kernel?
> I own such a device and it runs fine on the AC100. It is located
> under "support various dvb devices", you have to enable remote
> controls to access it. adfs write support would also be fine.
> I had no problems with it writing on an Amiga partition.

you are probably better off writing to the ac100 mailing list [1] (even
though i think jani reads ubuntu-kernel too)

ciao
oli

[1] ac100@lists.launchpad.net (from the https://launchpad.net/~ac100
team)