Old 07-26-2012, 01:40 PM
Tim Gardner

Default APPLIED: RDS local ping DOS

On 07/26/2012 07:25 AM, Tim Gardner wrote:

Um, I forgot to ask if there was any way to extract attribution for this
patch and are you planning to send it upstream ?

rtg
--
Tim Gardner tim.gardner@canonical.com

Old 07-26-2012, 02:16 PM
Andy Whitcroft

On Thu, Jul 26, 2012 at 07:40:01AM -0600, Tim Gardner wrote:
> On 07/26/2012 07:25 AM, Tim Gardner wrote:
> >

> Um, I forgot to ask if there was any way to extract attribution for
> this patch and are you planning to send it upstream ?

I could find no information no I only had the diff from the previous
kernel to compare against. I had been assuming that it would make its
way upstream from the original distro, I cannot say I understand the
issue well enough to test the issue myself which I would prefer to be
able to do before pushing this upstream.

-apw

Thu Jul 26 16:30:01 2012
d=gmail.com; s=20120113;
h=message-id:date:from:user-agent:mime-version:to:subject:references
:in-reply-to:content-type:content-transfer-encoding;
bh=K+3jS8jmCYRarJXnaPArEsGvSe/cU74EaQciAWfcHMU=;
b=GSKfZbmRBJU2nSSFl8TRl7VOWUbMQnku73DEg2J4Wkesi7SZ SEen0d10x0w9SPZl1K
tBOeRFlsndPw+txGcIZFhzTgcgbWMYpqFD1fOmlc0b0ZcwVyfM tpN8j022ZhCd3qPas9
7TMpoBhuvDtQF2XGcCR0atuOlULSOnWFfPxgKqBUFjy77vCNiZ 0OCY+6ZLPmhDODjBry
hXnsLWg/+ee3Ni0omydKuflz0M8e/3iC+nBb5+PWIIJRDTfqDeuuuoI2PVY3cr6PqmHQ
zY/DsBvjrERmQXM/rL19CRH+ZOLEwFXBAPj8d1VqMteBKZosvQ3TUG/BYdFvGJRYz/RL
DH0w==