Old 07-26-2012, 08:07 AM
Alan Ferrari

Default ftdi_sio module into 3.2.0-27-generic kernel

Dear All,

I'm using ftdi_sio module into ubuntu in order to collect data from a device connect through a usbserial module,
device supports ftdi (in other system I'm using it successfully) but into ubuntu I've got two problems:
-When I read from the device different messages overlap
-When I try to flash the device the ftdi port is not recognized.

I know is a bug into the ftdi_sio module into the kernel, any advice how to solve?

Thanks a lot in advance.

Alan