Old 07-24-2012, 06:12 AM
Stefan Bader

Default ACK w/cmnt: Leap-second fix for Lucid

Giving the set a rough glance over (which is a bit hard for some of them) those
appear to be identical to the set proposed for upstream 2.6.32.y. Willy Tarreau
has provided some positive initial testing.
We will have to do some testing but at least there is Brad's enhanced version of
the test case, so we can hammer the kernel in verification.

-Stefan