Old 07-23-2012, 07:53 PM
Leann Ogasawara

Default linux kernel 3.5.0-6.6 uploaded (ABI Bump)

We have uploaded a new Quantal linux kernel to quantal-proposed.*
Please note the ABI Bump.* The most notable changes are as follows:

Rebase to v3.5 final upstream kernel
Removal of redundant firmware
Change default I/O Scheduler from CFQ to Deadline
Enable CONFIG_EARLY_PRINTK_DBGP=y (LP: #1026761)
Other misc config changes

The full changelog can be seen at:

* https://launchpad.net/ubuntu/+source/linux/3.5.0-6.6

Thanks,