Old 04-11-2008, 09:48 PM
Stefan Bader

Default linux-meta update

Steve Langasek noticed that linux-meta creates a package that depends on
lrm-server which does not exist (lp#214471).
So I prepared a new version that does create lrm-server and while I was
on that I updated the descriptions for openvz and xen which still hat
references to rt. I have heard of this somewhere but I can't remember
where.
The new source package would be on chinstrap:~smb/2sign/linux-meta.
Could someone crosscheck and/or sign?

Thanks,
Stefan

Old 04-14-2008, 01:07 PM
Tim Gardner

Stefan Bader wrote:
> Steve Langasek noticed that linux-meta creates a package that depends on
> lrm-server which does not exist (lp#214471).
> So I prepared a new version that does create lrm-server and while I was
> on that I updated the descriptions for openvz and xen which still hat
> references to rt. I have heard of this somewhere but I can't remember
> where.
> The new source package would be on chinstrap:~smb/2sign/linux-meta.
> Could someone crosscheck and/or sign?
>
> Thanks,
> Stefan

There was a period when LRM -server was not getting built. However, that
is no longer the case. Are your changes still relevant?

https://edge.launchpad.net/ubuntu/hardy/+package/linux-restricted-modules-2.6.24-16-server

rtg
--
Tim Gardner tim.gardner@ubuntu.com