Old 07-13-2012, 07:28 PM

Default Enable Enable CONFIG_RT2800USB_RT35XX and CONFIG_RT2800USB_RT53XX

From: Leann Ogasawara <leann.ogasawara@canonical.com>

== Precise SRU Justification ==
BugLink: http://bugs.launchpad.net/bugs/1019561

Enable support for rt33xx and rt53xx wireless chipsets in the rt2800usb driver. Without this some wifi devices are inoperable.

I have received positive test confirmation in the bug report for test kernels I built with these config options enabled. This has also been enabled and uploaded in Quantal.

== Fix ==
Enable CONFIG_RT2800USB_RT35XX and CONFIG_RT2800USB_RT53XX

Note: These are marked EXPERIMENTAL hence the reason they were disabled by default in accordance with our standard kernel config policy.

== Impact ==
Minimal risk of regression. Enables support for the following:

#ifdef CONFIG_RT2800USB_RT35XX
/* Allwin */
{ USB_DEVICE(0x8516, 0x3572) },
/* Askey */