-   -   For You (http://www.linux-archive.org/ubuntu-kernel-team/683179-you.html)

Eric Albert Maldonado 07-13-2012 04:35 AM

For You

I am Eric Albert Maldonado,the business Manager Societe Generale Bank United Kingdom. I write this brief letter to seek your partnership in a transaction worth (Eighteen million five hundred thousand pounds),if your are in agreement to partner with me, Kindly get back to me if you are interested in partnering with me on this project so i give you more details.

Regards
Eric Albert Maldonado