Old 07-10-2012, 06:51 AM
David Henningsson

Default Kernel 3.5 or 3.6?

I guess it hasn't been finally decided whether we're running for 3.5 or
3.6 for Quantal, but as input to that decision, there are about 3 - 6
patches that I would need to backport from 3.6 if we went for 3.5. They
touch generic code, but they are fairly small (or at least not larger
than medium).

--
David Henningsson, Canonical Ltd.
https://launchpad.net/~diwic

Old 07-10-2012, 01:09 PM
Leann Ogasawara

On 07/09/2012 11:51 PM, David Henningsson wrote:
> I guess it hasn't been finally decided whether we're running for 3.5
> or 3.6 for Quantal, but as input to that decision, there are about 3 -
> 6 patches that I would need to backport from 3.6 if we went for 3.5.
> They touch generic code, but they are fairly small (or at least not
> larger than medium).

Hi David,

We'll be discussing this next week. I've added a note to reference your
above input when making the decision.

Thanks,
Leann