-   -   LP:1018020 Added To Kernel Team Hot List (http://www.linux-archive.org/ubuntu-kernel-team/680747-lp-1018020-added-kernel-team-hot-list.html)

Joseph Salisbury 07-06-2012 03:04 PM

LP:1018020 Added To Kernel Team Hot List

Hello,

I've added the following bug to the Kernel Team Hot List:
LP:1018020[0]

* This bug is affecting many people.
* A regression in v3.5, not sure the specific release candidate yet,
see comment #24
* May be affecting the installer in bug 875297
* Exists in the latest daily build of v3.5
* I opened a bug upstream.
* I have hardware I can reproduce this bug on.

I will continue to work on this bug, but I wanted to get some more eyes
on it, since it seems pretty hot. If anyone has some free cycles, it
would be great if this bug could be reviewed.

Thanks,

Joe

[0] https://bugs.launchpad.net/linux/+bug/1018020