Old 07-04-2012, 01:42 AM
Jeremy Kerr

Default Config options for quantal

Hi kernelonauts,

Just following up on a couple of work items for the quantal config review:

* CONFIG_PPC_ICSWX_USE_SIGILL: this isn't required for general usage,
set to =n.

* CONFIG_ACPI_BGRT: we'd need this for handover of boot graphics
from BIOS. It's not auto-probable, which means we'd probably need
to unconditionally `modprobe bgrt` during early userspace init. So,
might be better to =y this one, rather than =m. Kamal - any
objections?

Cheers,

Jeremy