-   -   Config options for quantal (http://www.linux-archive.org/ubuntu-kernel-team/679916-config-options-quantal.html)

Jeremy Kerr 07-04-2012 01:42 AM

Config options for quantal

Hi kernelonauts,

Just following up on a couple of work items for the quantal config review:

* CONFIG_PPC_ICSWX_USE_SIGILL: this isn't required for general usage,
set to =n.

* CONFIG_ACPI_BGRT: we'd need this for handover of boot graphics
from BIOS. It's not auto-probable, which means we'd probably need
to unconditionally `modprobe bgrt` during early userspace init. So,
might be better to =y this one, rather than =m. Kamal - any
objections?

Cheers,

Jeremy