Old 06-28-2012, 04:50 PM
Stefan Bader

Default ACK w/cmnt: ocfs2: Fix NULL pointer dereferrence in __ocfs2_change_file_space

Looks straight forward enough. For application as pre-stable to precise the
buglink needs to be a bit more "formal"ized.

Old 06-28-2012, 05:00 PM
Luis Henriques

Stefan Bader <stefan.bader@canonical.com> writes:

> Looks straight forward enough. For application as pre-stable to precise the
> buglink needs to be a bit more "formal"ized.

Yep, my bad -- sorry, forgot to add it as I just re-sent it to
kernel-team@, editing only the cover letter :-/

Cheers,
--
Luis