Old 06-22-2012, 04:38 PM
Joseph Salisbury

Default LP:1016444 Added To Kernel Team Hot List

Hello,

I've added the following bug to the Kernel Team Hot List:
LP:1016444[0]

* This is a regression in Quantal.
* Found during hardware certification testing.

If anyone has some free cycles, it would be great if this bug could be
reviewed.

Thanks,

Joe

[0] https://bugs.launchpad.net/ubuntu/+source/linux/+bug/1016444

Old 06-22-2012, 06:46 PM
Tim Gardner

On 06/22/2012 10:38 AM, Joseph Salisbury wrote:
> Hello,
>
> I've added the following bug to the Kernel Team Hot List:
> LP:1016444[0]
>
> * This is a regression in Quantal.
> * Found during hardware certification testing.
>
> If anyone has some free cycles, it would be great if this bug could be
> reviewed.
>
> Thanks,
>
> Joe
>
> [0] https://bugs.launchpad.net/ubuntu/+source/linux/+bug/1016444

Uploaded linux-firmware which ought to fix it.

--
Tim Gardner tim.gardner@canonical.com