-   -   LP:1016444 Added To Kernel Team Hot List (http://www.linux-archive.org/ubuntu-kernel-team/675892-lp-1016444-added-kernel-team-hot-list.html)

Joseph Salisbury 06-22-2012 04:38 PM

LP:1016444 Added To Kernel Team Hot List

Hello,

I've added the following bug to the Kernel Team Hot List:
LP:1016444[0]

* This is a regression in Quantal.
* Found during hardware certification testing.

If anyone has some free cycles, it would be great if this bug could be
reviewed.

Thanks,

Joe

[0] https://bugs.launchpad.net/ubuntu/+source/linux/+bug/1016444

Tim Gardner 06-22-2012 06:46 PM

On 06/22/2012 10:38 AM, Joseph Salisbury wrote:
> Hello,
>
> I've added the following bug to the Kernel Team Hot List:
> LP:1016444[0]
>
> * This is a regression in Quantal.
> * Found during hardware certification testing.
>
> If anyone has some free cycles, it would be great if this bug could be
> reviewed.
>
> Thanks,
>
> Joe
>
> [0] https://bugs.launchpad.net/ubuntu/+source/linux/+bug/1016444

Uploaded linux-firmware which ought to fix it.

--
Tim Gardner tim.gardner@canonical.com