Old 04-08-2008, 07:07 PM
"Marķa Leandro"

Default New Proposal theme F10: Moonrise

Hi; i was working over some landscape and was thinking that we can use something like this [1].

How can I add this at wiki? only add it on the Theme10 proposals?

Salutex

[1] http://tatica.org/tux/landscape.png

--
tatica
Maria Gracia Leandro

http://www.fedora-ve.org
http://fedoraproject.org/wiki/MariaLeandro
LinuxUser= 440285
GPG Public Key: E1CDCC56
"Be yourself... Don't be anyone else"

Old 04-09-2008, 06:57 AM
Nicu Buculei

Marķa Leandro wrote:
Hi; i was working over some landscape and was thinking that we can use
something like this [1].

How can I add this at wiki? only add it on the Theme10 proposals?

Yes, create a page like
http://fedoraproject.org/wiki/Artwork/F10Themes/Moonrise then list your
theme at http://fedoraproject.org/wiki/Artwork/F10Themes and then send
an email to this list with the subject "[F10 theme proposal] Fedora
Moonrise Round 1"