Old 04-25-2012, 08:12 PM
Tim Gardner

Default APPLIED: KVM: Ensure all vcpus are consistent with in-kernel irqchip settings

After adding the CVE, BugLink, and S-o-b boilerplate
--
Tim Gardner tim.gardner@canonical.com

Old 04-26-2012, 12:52 PM
Tim Gardner

This is a multi-part message in MIME format.So this patch causes a compile error. I've attached the correction. I
suggest that it just be squashed into the original commit.

rtg

--
Tim Gardner tim.gardner@canonical.com

Old 04-26-2012, 12:57 PM
Stefan Bader

On 26.04.2012 14:52, Tim Gardner wrote:
> So this patch causes a compile error. I've attached the correction. I
> suggest that it just be squashed into the original commit.
>
> rtg

Maybe we want to pick up the patch that introduced it:

commit d780592b99d7d8a5ff905f6bacca519d4a342c76
Author: Jan Kiszka <jan.kiszka@siemens.com>
Date: Mon May 23 10:33:05 2011 +0200

KVM: Clean up error handling during VCPU creation

Not sure all the jumps to vcpu_destroy before would otherwise do the right thing...

Old 04-26-2012, 01:24 PM
Tim Gardner

This is a multi-part message in MIME format.On 04/26/2012 06:57 AM, Stefan Bader wrote:
> On 26.04.2012 14:52, Tim Gardner wrote:
>> So this patch causes a compile error. I've attached the correction. I
>> suggest that it just be squashed into the original commit.
>>
>> rtg
>>

> Maybe we want to pick up the patch that introduced it:
>

> commit d780592b99d7d8a5ff905f6bacca519d4a342c76
> Author: Jan Kiszka <jan.kiszka@siemens.com>
> Date: Mon May 23 10:33:05 2011 +0200
>
> KVM: Clean up error handling during VCPU creation
>
> Not sure all the jumps to vcpu_destroy before would otherwise do the right thing...

OK, here is the real solution. d780592b99d7d8a5ff905f6bacca519d4a342c76
and 3e515705a1f46beb1c942bb8043c16f8ac7b1e9e are clean cherry-picks. No
backport required.

rtg
--
Tim Gardner tim.gardner@canonical.com