Old 03-30-2012, 10:13 AM
Colin King

Default UBUNTU: SAUCE PCI: Allow pcie_aspm=force to work even when FADT indicates it is unsupported

From: Colin Ian King <colin.king@canonical.com>

I've sent this upstream but it is unlikely to get accepted before we hit
the deadline for Precise. This fixes an issue where pcie_aspm=force was
not working completely, unlike in previous releases, so this fixes a
minor regression and will save some power when pcie_aspm=force is used on
some machines.

This has been tested by the user and I've also exercised this on a bunch of
modern SNB hardware.

BugLink: https://bugs.launchpad.net/ubuntu/+bug/962038

Colin Ian King (1):
PCI: Allow pcie_aspm=force to work even when FADT indicates it is
unsupported

drivers/pci/pcie/aspm.c | 3 +++