Old 03-27-2012, 12:03 PM
Tim Gardner

Default APPLIED: UBUNTU: SAUCE: AppArmor: Fix change_onexec when called from a confined task

Lemme know if this appears in Linus' repo before Tuesday. Is this a
candidate for 3.0/3.2 stable ?

--
Tim Gardner tim.gardner@canonical.com

Old 03-27-2012, 07:04 PM
John Johansen

On 03/27/2012 05:03 AM, Tim Gardner wrote:
> Lemme know if this appears in Linus' repo before Tuesday. Is this a
> candidate for 3.0/3.2 stable ?

It could be applied to those but it hasn't been properly supported by
the userspace before Precise so I didn't see the point.

Old 04-02-2012, 04:48 PM
John Johansen

On 03/27/2012 05:03 AM, Tim Gardner wrote:
> Lemme know if this appears in Linus' repo before Tuesday. Is this a

This is upstream as commit

0421ea91ddc7895a5a68d3bc670ed4b8e6448a42