Old 03-22-2012, 12:03 PM
Tim Gardner

Default APPLIED: ASUS ET2012 series machines

I cherry-picked them directly from
git://cavan.codon.org.uk/platform-drivers-x86.git linux-next

--
Tim Gardner tim.gardner@canonical.com

Old 03-31-2012, 02:11 PM
AceLan Kao

Dear Tim,

I forgot there is a patch needed to fulfill the quirk function,
please cherry pick this commit as well.

80529fe asus-wmi: move WAPF variable into quirks_entry

Best regards,
AceLan Kao.

2012/3/22 Tim Gardner <tim.gardner@canonical.com>:
> I cherry-picked them directly from
> git://cavan.codon.org.uk/platform-drivers-x86.git linux-next
>
> --
> Tim Gardner tim.gardner@canonical.com

--
Chia-Lin Kao(AceLan)
http://blog.acelan.idv.tw/

Old 03-31-2012, 05:16 PM
AceLan Kao

Sorry,

One more commit is needed

5c8ee36 eeepc-wmi: refine quirks handling

This commit fixes a potential NULL memory access bug.

Best regards,
AceLan Kao.