Old 03-03-2012, 05:13 PM
"Millevoi, Rihan"

Default My Personal Email (andrew-bailey@dgoh.org)

Good Day

Although you might be apprehensive about my email as we have not met before,I am Andrew Bailey, I work with Bank Of England as Executive Director for Banking and Chief Cashier, There is the sum of $20,600,000.00 Dollars in my Bank, There were no beneficiaries stated concerning these funds which means no one would
ever come forward to claim it.

That is why I ask that we work together to transfer the funds out of my Bank into your Bank Account or any other account of your choice I will be pleased to see if you can help me and also be a good and trusted person. Once the funds have been transferred to your Nominated Bank Account we shall then share in the
ratio of 60% for me, 40% for you,do send me email as soon as possible for more details here is my e-mail address: andrew-bailey@dgoh.org

Regards,
Andrew Bailey