Old 02-27-2012, 02:23 PM
Tim Gardner

Default APPLIED: Clickpad detection support

On 02/24/2012 04:05 PM, Chase Douglas wrote:

The following patches add more clickpad detection support. This allows for the
X synaptics input module to handle them better.

The first patch has been accepted by the HID maintainer, but won't be pushed to
Linus until 3.4.

The second and third patches are awaiting review. I have pestered Dmitry
Torokhov to no avail so far. Rather that continue waiting, I would like to see
these patches applied so that we can have thorough testing in Ubuntu.

Thanks!

-- Chase

--
Tim Gardner tim.gardner@canonical.com