Old 01-19-2012, 04:34 PM
Leann Ogasawara

Default APPLIED: UBUNTU: Add compat-wireless v3.2 meta package

On Thu, 2012-01-19 at 10:24 -0700, Tim Gardner wrote:
> This should be the last compat-wireless for Lucid, right ?

That's my understanding. After this, users should be able to update to
the next LTS, ie Precise. We'll then proceed to carry newer versions of
compat-wireless in the Precise LBM package which I've already got
prepped:

git://kernel.ubuntu.com/ubuntu/ubuntu-precise-lbm.git

Thanks,
Leann

Old 01-24-2012, 08:09 PM
Tim Gardner