Old 01-18-2012, 03:21 PM
Tim Gardner

Default APPLIED: SRU: fix USB port detection on Dell Studio 1536

On 01/17/2012 03:16 PM, dann frazier wrote:

Two changesets were recently accepted upstream to fix LP #647043, a
regression that broke USB on some laptops starting in maverick (worked
in lucid).

For precise, this is a trivial cherry-pick - I verified the fix in a
test build that Leann prepared, so I believe we're on our way to a fix
there. For oneiric, this is also a trivial cherry-pick, so I'll just
ask that those changes be pulled in as-is.

For natty, the patches needed some minor adjusting, and for maverick
they needed to be modified to deal with some file renames. I'll
follow-up to this thread with backports for each of these.

Cherry-picked into Oneiric as well. Leann has already applied to Precise.
--
Tim Gardner tim.gardner@canonical.com