-   -   Power Consumption Testing Notes - Summaries, Recommendations, Tweaks. (http://www.linux-archive.org/ubuntu-kernel-team/618077-power-consumption-testing-notes-summaries-recommendations-tweaks.html)

Colin Ian King 01-06-2012 05:32 PM

Power Consumption Testing Notes - Summaries, Recommendations, Tweaks.

Hi there,

I've been pushing out a lot of results and data, so to make things a
little easier, I've summarised the findings of all the power
consumption testing here:

http://zinc.canonical.com/~cking/power-benchmarking/notes/studies-summary.txt

Also, I've written up a list of handy tweaks to use to save power:

http://zinc.canonical.com/~cking/power-benchmarking/notes/reducing-power-consumption-tricks.txt

And put some simple recommendations to application developers here:

http://zinc.canonical.com/~cking/power-benchmarking/notes/developer-recommendations.txt

All the data and results can be found in:

http://zinc.canonical.com/~cking/power-benchmarking/

Colin