Old 12-12-2011, 11:24 AM
Daniel Mach

Default anaconda & lorax in RHEL 7 Alpha 1

Hello,
We have almost finished the mass rebuild for RHEL 7 Alpha 1.
Only several packages need to be fixed before I can start with the first
composes (which should happen later this week). The RHEL 7 content is
based on F16, but I pulled several packages (incl. lorax) from rawhide.

Is there anything that needs to be explicitly changed to make anaconda
and lorax work with RHEL 7?

If I bump into any issues, I'll file bugs and will need to get them
fixed with the highest priority.

BTW, who is the anaconda lead for RHEL 7?
Could you also choose a contact person in Brno who can help me with
various RHEL 7 issues, package rebuilds, etc.?

thanks,
- daniel

--
Daniel Mach <dmach@redhat.com>