Old 12-02-2011, 05:36 PM
Brad Figg

Default (pre-stable) sparc: sigutil: Include

BugLink: http://bugs.launchpad.net/bugs/899311

SRU Justification

Impact:
- The port fails to build from source.

Testcase:
- Build with the indicate, upstream patch.

Fix:
- There is an upstream, patch that addresses this issue.
- cherry-pick 9ff03b392fa34f6d549fbb56bf05d8a0483aa818 from Linus' tree.

I'll make the request to stable upstream to have this commit included in
a future stable update. I have not done that yet.

Ben Hutchings (1):
sparc: sigutil: Include <linux/errno.h>

arch/sparc/kernel/sigutil_64.c | 1 +

1.7.5.4